Thursday 31 January 2008

January '08 monthly review


Profit for the month: £16.16
Profit to date: £210.44

Target for the month: £9.51
Performance against target for the month: +£6.65

Target to date: £22.16
Performance against target to date: +£188.28

Average odds staked at for the month: 3/7
Average odds staked at to date: 1/2

Bets placed in month: 15
Bets placed to date: 42

Average win per bet in month: £1.08
Average win per bet to date: £5.01

Winning % for the month: 73%
Winning % to date: 76%

Average winning margin for the month: 1.3
Average winning margin to date: 1.3

Internet based return for the month: To commence next month
Internet based return to date: To commence next month



Never got going this month and also struggled to get that perfect weekend where all my selections came in. As a result, I was always treading water and reviewing this all now, I'm just happy that I made a profit at all.

In terms of statisitcs, the most damming one for me was the paltry average win per bet of just £1.08. Hardly seems worth it at all really!! My winning average margin and my average odds remained very similar to what I had acheivevd last month.

Not really a month to look back on with pride, I did manage some very positive firsts: first away win selection, first win at odds against and my first bet (and win) away from William Hills.

No comments: