Thursday 17 April 2008

Bet 81: £100 CHELSEA to beat Everton @ 23/20

Firstly, I apologise for again posting a main bet after the event. It's a strange thing but I have no confidence at the moment and it seems everything I put up here before kick-off goes pear shaped. I can guarantee everyone who reads this blog, that integrity for me is key to everything I do. I have and will continue to post losing bets if they happen (I think the last one was way back on Bet 27). Again, I placed this wager with Betfair. I like just asking for the odds in the morning and hoping to get matched at some point during the day.

Running balance: £1,779.44

Post script: A huge bet in terms of the months progress, a win has seen my losses reduce to only a touch over £100, a very recoverable situation. A defeat and I'm over £300 down and buried.

I thought Chelsea controlled the first half and deservedly took the lead just before half time. Second half Chelsea were again content to sit on the 1-0 lead, and in the end I turned off the TV and viewed the game via the fast forward facility on Sky Plus.

No comments: