Saturday 19 April 2008

Bet 84: £100 LEWES to beat Dorchester @ 3/10

Am actually going to this game today (ok, I'll admit this had a small part in the decision..........) and a win today and Lewes will win the Blue Square South and promotion to the Conference proper.

Dorchester also need a win, anything else and they are relegated. This should play into Lewes' hands, and I can see a comfortable win. Gone with Sporting Bet, the only outfit who were better than 1/4.

Going to have one further bet today, but I'll place this via Betfair Mobile after I've read the Racing Post on the train.

Running balance: £1,880.95

Post script: Well, I can tell you that the 2-0 final scoreline was no way as easy as it sounds. The first half was absoletly dreadful, Lewes are no where near the standard of the Blue Square Premier, and it was only because Dorchester was even more dire that they got anything out of the game. So two from two Saturday, now for that third game I discussed.........

No comments: