Sunday 13 April 2008

Bet 78: £100 CHELSEA to beat Wigan @ 1/4

I can't see Chelski slipping up here (they may struggle away to Everton on Thursday, but that's another matter), although I've been burnt by Wigan before (Bet 30). Went with Boyle Sports for this one, the only bookie still offering the 1/4 price. I wonder how long that will last? (As I write this I see Boyle Sport have now gone 1/5, so they must have taken enough damage at 1/4).

A good friend of mine is returning to the UK tomorrow from Australia, and I'm off for a curry and a few pints, so I'll have to get score updates via the 'net on my mobile phone me thinks.

Running balance: £1,608.41

Post script: I can take no positives from this game at all, aside from the fact that Manchester United should win the Premier League now and win me back a little money.

No comments: